RE:IPMC

Hello Julian,

I have managed to implement a few sensors of the MUCTPI using your latest (1.3.1) package. So far everything is working. When we uploaded the “hpm1all” image, Stefan and I had a look at the messages from the serial port of the IPMC (sudo minicom -D /dev/ttyUSB1). The board is not very verbose. This is OK as long as everything is working bunt in case of problems one would like to be able to turn on debug output. Please let me know if there is debug code in the application and how it can be activated.

Cheers,

Markus

Hello Julian,

We (the request in fact came from Stefan) are of course mostly interested in debug message in case of problems. I think the users may want to know what they can expect in terms of debug message (àDOCUMENTATION) and if the verbosity of the messages can be configured.

Best regards,

Markus Joos

Hello Julian,

We (the request in fact came from Stefan) are of course mostly interested in debug message in case of problems. I think the users may want to know what they can expect in terms of debug message (àDOCUMENTATION) and if the verbosity of the messages can be configured.

Best regards,

Markus Joos